Wednesday 28 April 2010

I Think I Am Tired

I'm tired of explaining myself
Yet remaining quite unheard instead
I'm tired of trying to see it from their perspective
And trying not to judge or react based on mine
I'm tired of all this to and fro
I'm tired of all the sentimental blows
I'm tired of trying to make some sense
I'm tired of nevertheless feeling like nonsense
I'm tired of all my raised question marks
I'm tired of all my new or recurrent road blocks
I'm tired of my every right or wrong
I'm tired of always trying to be strong
I'm tired of trying to fit in and belong
I'm tired of fixing all my ills
And still not feeling like I willed
I'm tired of justifying what I feel
I'm tired of writing when all else is still
I'm tired of having no one here
I'm tired of wishing to be elsewhere
I'm tired, oh I'm tired
I'm tired, oh so tired
I'm tired of almost everything
And now I'm tired of being tired
of almost all of it all and then some.

No comments: