Friday 26 February 2010

Pep Talk of Conviction

Before the conundrum of monotony sets in, I wish to sort myself out, yet again…

This road is an often walked upon - albeit worn out path - that diligently keeps winding on ahead, inviting me to keep moving forward on it. The stumbles from previously trod journeys have equipped me with an insight, that reminds me to beware of pebbles, and sometimes rocks, that might be strewn about on the darker roads ahead. But the success of survival through storms which have in the past tried to shake me off path, gives me ample ground to confidently face whatever many obstructions the road ahead may decide to throw in. I only have to take a deep calming breath… inhale_exhale …hold on to the thread of faith with all my life, and surge on ahead like a warrior refusing to back down, or turn back around. This life was meant to be lived, and while I have the blessing of it I might as well keep walking on ahead and see what else it may have to offer. This life as long as it is mine, there is hope for doing something new, seeing things varyingly different, and experiencing new tomorrows…

For once this life is no more; an eternity unknown shall begin to unfold.

No comments: