Monday 28 October 2013

That Shore Where...

My Lord, please…

Take me to a shore that allows me to float upon it, take my time, and come to a semblance of some rest…

Take me over to a bridge that stands around me, gives me strength, and saves me from tipping myself and falling over...

Take me to a road that can bear the weight of me upon it, and allow me to walk straight on to a place where I seem to need to go…

To a house that is built with walls of sturdiness, with boulders of peace, cemented with an abundance of mercy…

Give me a heart serene and calm, that sees beauty in all things - and if not - it still tries very hard to…

Give me eyes that are not mere tools which judge all that is unfamiliar and new…

Take me to a place where the shore will let me float about it, and hold me close to its bosom…

Where I will have come home, and all will be right with everything…

Insha’Allah; Ameen.


No comments: