*Disclaimer: This is not meant to ridicule Facebook itself, rather just some of it's ''users'' **cough*abusers*cough**
Facebook-ers as I've seen them. Some I love to bits, regardless of their idiosyncrasies. Some... I'd rather not say what I really want to about them. Politeness wins. Nevertheless, my take on them all below:
1) The general social people who are there to keep in touch, the normal acceptable way.
2) The bored social people whose boredom has driven them to stalker standards, nevertheless managing to maintain general harmless behaviour.
3) The busy social people who are closet stalkers and blatant gossipers.
4) The bored unsocial people who are closet stalkers, silent envy-ers, God knows Best whether they are thus harmless or not.
5) The absolutely pretentious jobless narrow minded psuedo-well-meaning advice monger-ers; they read your words off wall posts, statuses, photo albums, comments to others and triple jump to their own conclusions and judgements, dragging in with them a barrage of blind followers.
6) The brain-numbed to the social scene gamers.
7) The finger-happy mindless 'like-ers'.
8) The attention-craving, at the speed of light status changers, who should be elsewhere twittering with their own kinds.
9) The absolutely confused newbies and equally confused old-bies who comment randomly on off-the-subject discuss worthy threads/statuses/pictures/posts.
10) The super cautious mind bogglingly terrified of where my information may go from here no picture false information empty profile thread bare friend list kind of users.
11) The perv kings and queens who want to jiggy with it via inbox... ''dear pls frand me you are beautiful my number is 14M57U91D [if you're visual you can read that as it was meant to be said] 0= )
12) The random friend request senders because you have mutual friends. Yes, we said Hi to each other once. Err... really? No, I knew your mom... Err... okay, so? Yes I saw you at the mall... Err... creep alert!
13) The genuine event, but random organisers who invite you to an event knowing you live across the globe and the event is today or tomorrow.
14) The god awful group inbox reply-ers who cannot see the difference between the ''reply to all'' and ''reply'' under the senders name buttons O_O
15) The picture stalkers who like your picture before you are done editing the caption on it after posting.
16) The friend list stalkers who soon after making friends eat your friend list with their eyes to instant friend request someone from your list to increase their number of **cough*friends*cough**. These are pretty similar to # 12 above.
17) The I know you well enough to make personal comments, ignorants. This lot should ASAP be deleted from your list. Those who are too polite to do so must suffer the consequences O_O
18) The one's who can't type lYk aDuLts or who hv 2 spk in wys tht r sre 2 bst a vA9 in ur i. This is not your mobile phone that charges you for every letter, nor are we in a hurry to communicate letters per second. Please type in full, else I won't read it. Thanks O_O
19) The ''lolz'' droppers at the end of a serious comment/compliment. It's like they're actually saying, '' ha ha ha in your face, FOO!'' =S
20) The one's who love to tag you in every ugly god forsaken picture.
21) The one's who read anything and everything you say, and think it's about them...
... So, which one are you? 0= )