Saturday 19 June 2010

Panic Attack

(To access lyrics to song below, copy paste/click on link) : http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/kaisi-hai-ye-udaasi-lyrics-karthik-calling-karthik/



Look at them young-lings, oh so pretty (ma sha Allah)... fervent for attention, giggling in bliss unaware of the realities of the world that are about to hit them...

Observe some young-lings, chop chop wedded, chop chop blessed with a child (or two - or three)... untouched by the life of self dependence in the big bad world of me first, competition, survival instincts, independence...

Mingle with the blessed few (and some unhappy but settled few), and realise that deny as you may, you are missing out on some things awesome... your time lost that will never come back and allow you that particular blessing most likely...

I get hit by a panic attack of sorts when I see pity for myself over the attained not and still hoped for tomorrow, that like the word itself, remains unsynonymous with a today pined for...

I then remind myself to leave my trust in a Bigger Entity that Knows Best and regain that momentarily lost faith in Him, to calm myself back into a state of complacency as well as being okay with the blessings of my Now...

Alhumdulillah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

694-614-6640

Hayaah said...

LOL

Ive never been left with a # as a sole comment on my blog... I think ill take a while to digest it, and re-assure its ''author'' that I wont be using it, but it did provide me with some comedic relief... so thanx :)