Friday 23 April 2010

Somethings have to go, except Hope...

This is how it often begins... I hear the words and my own start forming with an over flowing angst from with in, begging to be penned down before they get lost in the myriad of the unknown...

https://youtu.be/MFG8OAHn65c


I listen to the words, and images in Black and White start flitting through the screen of my mind... ''Black and White'', perhaps signifying their importance to being one from the past, now no more...
...Alhumdulillah.

Memory stores these images nonetheless, perhaps because of their nature of being from a happy time; selectively/consciously saved.

While the images flit away in a blurry yet real presence, my mind and heart realise that tonight they beat in sync to an emptiness that comes from not having anyone to care for in a way that would ache or hurt. They live on in a search of sharing their being with someone who would be looking for a similar void to be filled... A void that aches to fill up with memories good and bad, bonded together with mutual love and respect to nurture this transient life through on to an eternity hopefully blessed.

Watching the clock tick, counting the end of another month and saying goodbye to yet another year, seems to have become a Habit... A Habit which is accompanied by a longing that hangs itself precariously on to a noose called Hope. Hope which is strung intricately with Faith. Faith which I have made the foundation of my being, to live each moment of each day hopefully unbroken.

Waiting still, I exist, with an undying faith in knowing that my peace and contentment lie with in me, yet to be permanently found...
Soon in sha Allah!
Ameen.

No comments: