Monday 26 April 2010

The Realm of the Unknown

The realm of the unknown pricks me yet again tonight, as I try -unsuccessfully until this moment- to peacefully fall asleep. Reassure myself I do, of a tomorrow that will come if it is meant to be, bringing with it all that I deserve and all that is my LORDS decree. Patience, I tell myself, has to remain key because I have a Promise Unshakeable to rely on. Now despite these knowings, and tamable thoughts, I pray and chant to fight and ward off the uncertainties that creep into my being courtesy the cursed best; Mr. Devil. I then tell the realm of the unknown, you and I will meet, we will. For now I just want to go to sleep knowing that a promise up above has just been sealed, to be unearthed when time for it is ripe, in sha Allah.

Ameen.

4 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

I then tell the realm of the unknown, you and I will meet, we will

I love that line. Is is both frightening and assuring!
Linda

Hayaah said...

Thanx Linda... I meant for that line to have many meanings. I find your interpretation interesting :)

Ommara said...

Wow MA I love it..havent had the fortune of reading your writings for a while -but am back today and yes uncertainty and the devil hehe he makes us do the stupidest thing -ok maybe he only makes me do stupid things

as for meeting --you and I will meet IA hun ..the lessons we fail to learn because of our focus on what we dont have ..I hope we can al focus more on what we do havee-right now -we r so very blessed -and the rest..the companionship alot of us search and hope for -will fall into place SubhanAllah when Allah wills -plus your to special for it not u hun bun xx

Hayaah said...

Aww... no sweety.. his business is to mass destruct, hence we all are victims at some time or another and ure not alone in doing said stupid things...

I totally agree with the focusing bit, over things that we are blessed with. This focus, is a work in progress, with good days as well as bad. The companionship on the other hand is a thirst unquenched and thus, atrial/test of its own which I pray we all are blessed with a patience unthought of, to be able to deal with it...

Thanx for all the lovely words of encouragement, my dear. Appreciate it so very much!