Sunday 3 January 2010

Dissatisfied

Nothing unusual to feel so; we are but all human. We come with this inherent trait, and sometimes are unable to thwart it, this feeling thus. What is important, I guess, is to attain an ability to not linger in dissatisfaction. It is when we linger, that we lose out on time more productive and rewarding  too perhaps, and also when the dissatisfaction starts festering inside of us into something more vicious, poisonous, and hopeless.

I know this. I realize it. I understand it. I abide by it (for the most part of my everyday existence today).

It is nevertheless something that I still battle with, on a near everyday basis, when the human in me resigns itself into being weak and susceptible to falls.

My inability to successfully thwart it always, irks me beyond beyond’s.

No comments: