Friday 5 December 2008

Endurance Check

I am constantly striving to dodge these bullets of negative energy that are searing like sharp knives all around me, in hopes that the cuts I keep enduring ever so often, are not deep and permanent whenever I fail to deflect them in time.

I constantly pray...

My mind craves a peace and happiness that it often sees glimmers of in faint memory and distant homes of others. It aches for it. Puts out a futile hand trying to grasp bits of it, if at all...

It tells itself that peace is attainable! I but only need to connect with my Lord, a connection which is not weary, which is not desolate, which is not obscure.

The connection is always established successfully; bytes sent have a lightening speed and I wait with bated breath for them to be received already.

Allahu Alim...

No comments: